10 things I have learnt in my 20's + Birthday in a bit😊

Hey peeps....

How y'all?!...

It's my birthday week. Yay!!! I'm 20+?....lol!

I'm forever 16 joor! No aging here!πŸ˜†

So my birthday is this week and I thought  I should share with you all 10 things i have learnt in this decade of my life....May be useful to someone, who knows!

But first!... happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸ˜…. Oya sing too!πŸ˜†. For she a jolly good fellow🎢🎢🎢..... (lol!I play too much)....in advance though!😊

Let's get to it, shall weπŸ˜‰....

1. The best gift one can have in this life....is knowing God and having a relationship with him. He is all sufficient. Truth be told!
Those who know, know....

Relax! I'm not preaching here.
Maybe just a little...God is always by your side...

Moving on!

2. Stay true to yourself...
Keep working on yourself to be the best version of you, cos at the end of the day, it all boils down to you and how far you've come, and where you are going.

3. No one is perfect, or has a perfect life...we all have our insecurities. Don't beat yourself up striving to achieve this and that or be like this and thatπŸ‘Ž. We are all at our different time 'levels'...

4. Care for people around you...
Be useful in your environment. Doing things for yourself is cool... (hey!! I preach self love like crazy) but being relevant refers to how much impact you've made in your environ. It could be doing your work with 'care' for your company, friends, people, family etc, trying to come up with solutions to problems in the society..... You see! Usefulness!.... that would bring plenty money to the pocket, if you succeed πŸ˜ƒ

Read and interpret with wisdom...

5. Always show appreciation...
When someone does something for you...show appreciation, it doesn't always have to cost you much. Just a simple and sincere 'thank you very much' would do. It leaves open more doors for favours...

6. Learn to forgive.
This is something I don't find very easy and trust me...it's not! Especially when you never hesperedit!πŸ˜ƒ. 'Jokes apart!' ... when you forgive, it frees you of unnecessary weight.
Trust me! Life is filled with much more important weight to carry, than to carry such 'flimsy' (if I may use that word) stuff.
You would have free space to carry more worth in your mind...so let go!

Still learning...

7. See ehh! In this life everyone would not be on your side, everyone would not understand you, everyone would not have the same opinion as you (by everyone, i mean the people around you)...That is perfectly ok!. That means you have a voice( please do and carry on). If you are always on everyone's side, without having an identity, something is wrong!...even the bible says a double-minded man is unstable in his ways...

Find your tribe,if you can and move on.... but be nice too, if you can😊

8. Follow up! No one knows it all...that thing that is impressed in you too do, do! But keep an open mind for ideas and opinions.

Never let people's doubt or lack of verification stop you! Listen, analyse, modify if you may...
It's better to take that risk and fail and learn from it, than to remain complacent and live constantly in fear... there are so many...as in many (for emphasis) possibilities in this life to live a fearful life..

Just do it!

Moving on....

9. Love your friends and family...
They are your backbone at the end of the day....and God too of course!
I just have to note... true friends, I mean...

Yes! I said itπŸ˜‘

10. Last but not least!Hmm......πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ (πŸ˜ƒyes, it's me dancing)
Work hard, so you could play harder...

One of my mantras!


πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I have some more,but I would stop here.

So there you have them... Thanks for reading, hope you picked a thing or two. Birthday bits coming up soon! Stay tunedπŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My brief Ethiopian experience!... Adventure much!