Places I loved on my vacation to the Uk 2


Hey guys!

I'm back with that gist if you may. Sorry this took a while to complete, been under the weather. I'm back now!๐Ÿ˜Š.

Let's get right to it....shall we?

The others places I visited/experiences i had during my vacation and absolutely loved. ( ps: it may not sound so exciting to you please forgive me! It was to me. We all have first experiences)

The Edinburgh Zoo in Scotland:

Wow! It was an awesome experience. At first I was like what am I doing here, I'm tired of walking around, but I got excited when they announced there was going to be a Panda drama or dance!. .  that was a really nice experience!
There was also 'the Penguin dance' - a group of Penguins dancing together and doing some sort of parade...it was really beautiful and colourful.
There were other animals that I didn't even know existed-  Koala, Nyala, white-haired wise monkeys....Zebra (this one I know of course) hippopotamus, all sorts of rabbits and squirrels, Bears and so many others. I was hoping to see lions but for security reasons there was none๐Ÿ˜ฉ , but they had other animals that i can't recall their names now. Please bear with me!

So if you happen to find yourself  in Scotland that should be a go- to place๐Ÿ‘Œ....




The famous Nandos:

So the famous Nandos is an eatery/resturant mostly known for their spicy roasted chicken, but they have other really tasty meals apart from chicken. I went to one of the many branches in Edinburgh. Lovely aesthetics I must confess...
I ordered the garlic-spiced toasted bread with some sort of spicy rice, some roasted sweet potato wedges with some sesame seeds by the side and their famous grilled chicken of course. It was really good and tasty.


Ferry boat ride at Edinburgh:

First of all, it was cold...my gosh!
I would advice you don't do this except during the summer to avoid shaking like a 'sculpted' ice!
Anyways, it was more of a city boat tour. It was informative as well as entertaining. It was informative in the sense that alot was said about famous historical structures in Edinburgh- the Forth bridges, historic rocks etc but entertaining because they were all beautiful. It was at the Inchcolm Island to South Queensferry Edinburgh. Some not-so-wonderful pictures  were taken ( bear with me). I would do better with pictures next time...

My London experience:

I know I have written alot already so would try and keep it short. I went to London from Newcastle with a coach bus. It was a really long( about 7 hrs ) and a boring journey, slept almost all.  Oh well! When I got there, I went to see the Buckingham place since it was close by the Victoria train station. It was beautiful and historic as you can imagine,  with other tourist around as well taking pictures even though it was dark( got in late). Of course, we had to take our own pictures.

Then, I walked down to see the 'Big Ben', which was under construction at the moment, but I could still make out the giant clock and all I had seen in pictures previously.
I went to see the London eye as well. It was well lit with colourful lights, and beautiful given it was dark. Pictures! pictures! of course all along...
The following day, I went to Bromley market- its like a  really mini Nigerian market. It was really cute, but our Nigerian markets sure pass!๐Ÿ˜...

Last but not least, did some shopping ( it follow the experience na.lol)

So, here they are. Thanks for reading!
The cold ehh...no be here!

London Eye..
At Nandos

Still Nandos grilled chicken and chips 

In front of Buckingham palace.




Inchcolm island

Fort bridge, Edinburgh
Just because this picture fine.lol! Still the Inchcolm Island

Still Fort Bridge,  Edinburgh 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I have learnt in my 20's + Birthday in a bit๐Ÿ˜Š

My brief Ethiopian experience!... Adventure much!