10 places I visited during a vacation to the UK this year and absolutely loved...(Lifestyle, just a little deviation)




I stayed in Newcastle upon Tyne with my sister, a really beautiful town and serene too. Honestly, 'Oyibo' people are so freaking polite and nice (something we Nigerians  should emulate, shh!). I got to meet and interact with lovely neighbours.
Someone would say who polite don epp?!...๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways, its a really beautiful city, houses like cute cottages๐Ÿ˜€, like you read in Hansel and Gretel. (hahaha!just kidding!)
So, it has 2 big universities- Northumbria university, Newcastle university, so many big shopping malls of course (eg: Metro centre- the biggest shopping mall in England, as they say. The pride of the town!), hospitals (I just have to mention that right!๐Ÿ˜‚ because its like a natural inclination). Well, I saw about 2 or so...really beautiful and so ORDERLY. When would our dear country be like this ehh?...we would get there. Amen!

 Other things the town  is known for include: the Quayside, Newcastle Monument, Hadrian wall, Beamish Museum etc.

Ps: would put up some pictures...

So, first of all, I had a brief stop at Paris...really brief, but had some time to visit some of our lovely famous 'Le Francise' designer shop๐Ÿ˜… and other designers as well...(Channel, Louis vutton, Dolce &Gabbana, Long champ etc).
Honestly good things are good (chai!!!), so much lovely stuffs, wanted to just pack everything and run...(lol!)
But unfortunately couldn't do that๐Ÿ˜ข...

I managed to get just a few things my small money could buy!๐Ÿ˜ฅ...but no probs! We would get there some day right!...

So let's gets down to the topic...
1. McDonald's restaurant: (in Newcastle)

Yes, the all famous McDonald's. Just love me some well prepared burger...
So, you all know McDonald's is a Franchise  company, known for their burger mainly, then chicken and chips etc. The famous chicken nuggets with chips and some ketchup, with a yummy barbecued beef  burger by the side is a 'go-getter'... Yummy! ( like my little nephew would say).

The Mocha shake is also a must-have. Its like an iced coffee with whip cream and syrup on top.๐Ÿ˜. It tastes like really creamed coffee ice cream.

Ps: I'm a foodie sometimes!

Aye!!!๐Ÿ™‹
Mocha drink right there....

Mango pineapple shake...(up there)

At McDonalds 

2. The Harvesters ( a restaurant in Edinburgh).

It's located in Livingston Designer outlet mall in Edinburgh ( the one I visited). It's like a really big resort outlet with numerous designer shops, cinema, game stores and a really vast food court, with numerous exquisite restaurants. Really beautiful I must say!...

The food court should be my favourite spot of course๐Ÿ˜‰...

Food served was a 3-course meal. The first course was Veggie salad. All sorts of veggies you can think of, with a fruit salad mix on the side.

Seriously, I had to mixed everything ( all the veggies served- olives,  beetroot, all sorts of onions, halopinos, noodle salad etc)๐Ÿ˜ท
I couldn't resist. Lol!
It's all salad, so we are good!

Then, got The 83 combo, for the main meal- Barbecued Lamb ribs with sour spicy syrup, roasted chicken breast with some leafy vegetables( can't remember the name) on the side, with some potato chips with ketchup and a little sweet salad to go with.

Yea, drinks served were numerous; wine, beer, juice etc. Just got the bottomless soft drink (that is no limit to quantity one can take)
Got a glass of diet Pepsi...

It was all really good! The experience, food and all!

The 83 combo...main course!

The Vegetable salad at Harvesters...looks yummy too!

3. Northtyne side hospital in Newcastle.

Yes! Hospital!lol!

Ok! not because I like seeing sick people, medicines and all of course...lol!relax!. I don't enjoy people being sick as well, it was the environment that got to me.
 Omo!, The hospital is so NEAT!
So orderly as well!
I went to the cafeteria, better food was served. Oyibo food sha!
I just got Rice with Chicken Madra!...*ssssss*(with efizy!)lol.
 It's just some kind of short-grain rice with a whole lot of chicken in spicy sauce.

Ok enough laughing...๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Check out pictures below.

Follow for more mouth-watering experiences or stories.

Also you could drop comments or experiences too. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you handle stress, when it comes?

Nigeria @ 57! Happy or not?...